MEMORIAL WEEKEND! FAMILY FUN! BRING THE CHILDREN
Kitsap Harbor Festival Bremerton Boardwalk Events include over 50 booths featuring fabulous food, crafts, and many new and familiar items to see and purchase.
New this year, “Climb Aboard a Piece of Maritime History! “ Visit Bremerton’s homeport historic vessels: Dominion Tug, M/V Kirkland, Comanche 202, USS Turner Joy DD 951 along with other vintage vessels of Puget Sound such as El Primero, Tug Galene, Sandman, and Charles N. Curtis and more….
Visiting a historic ship is a great day out for the whole family and provides a chance to explore naval history and maritime traditions.
Two days of entertainment on the Main stage with some of your favorite bands, featuring the ever popular Navy Band Northwest on Saturday from 4 P.M. to 6 P.M. For information on all main stage schedule, access the entertainment section.
Once again, enjoy the beer garden sponsored by the Bremerton Bar and Grill on the viewing platform. A great view of the activities in the Port of Bremerton Marina and Main Stage Entertainment. Open all hours of the festival.
Visit the new KidZone this year with many activities for the little ones and the young at heart. Face painting, learning games, and Pirates!
On both Saturday and Sunday, join Venture Crew 1517 who will dive for sea creatures, bring them to the stage, tell you about them and the kids can see them up close and even touch and learn about our amazing ‘friends’ that live in the water.
Explore a custom made Pirates Clubhouse that can be purchased for your home!
Saturday, May 23rd from 10 am to 6pm and Sunday, May 24th from 10am to 5pm on Memorial Weekend.
KITSAP HARBOR FESTIVAL
Saturday & Sunday - Memorial Weekend May 23rd & 24th
Bremerton Marina & Boardwalk
Downtown Bremerton & Port Orchard Marina & Park
The Bremerton-Port Orchard foot ferry will operate every 30 minutes from 8:30am (departs Port Orchard until 7:45pm (departs Bremerton)). Fare is $2.00 each way (effective Saturday and Sunday). Click on the links below for the marina schedules!
Bremerton Saturday May 23rd
• 10:00 – 6:00 Vendors, Food, Crafts
• 10:00 – 4:00 7th Annual Kitsap Car Cruz on Washington Avenue
• 10:00 – 6:00 Explore KIDS ZONE With Interactive games
• 10:00 – 5:00 Tour Vintage Vessels in Bremerton Marina
• 10:00 – 6:00 Bremerton Bar & Grill Beer Garden on top of Pump House
• 10:00 – 6:00 Historic Military Vehicle Display
Bremerton Boardwalk Entertainment
• 10:30 - 10:45 Carrie Kay National Anthem
• 11:00 - 12:00 Synergy Dance Company
• 12:00 - 1:00 Venture Crew 1517 / Sound Dive Divers bring sea creatures to talk /“touch”
• 1:00 - 3:00 Pint N Dale On Stage Singing Sea Shanty Songs
• 3:15 - 3:45 Carrie Kay - Patriotic & Variety
• 4:00 - 6:00 Navy Band Northwest “Popular Music Group”
Bremerton Sunday May 24th
• 10:00 – 5:00 Vendors, Food, Crafts
• 10:00 – 3:00 OVAC Car Association Car Show on Washington Avenue/2nd Street
• 10:00 – 5:00 KIDS ZONE With Interactive Games, Meet the Pumas and Learn to Play Soccer
• 10:00 – 5:00 Visit Vintage Vessels in Bremerton Marina
• 10:00 – 5:00 Bremerton Bar & Grill Beer Garden on top of Pump House
• 10:00 – 5:00 Historic Military Vehicle Display
Bremerton Boardwalk Entertainment
• 10:30 – 11:00 Carrie Kay National Anthem +15 minutes of Patriotic/Variety
• 11:00 – 12:00 Learn About Our Vintage Vessels in Bremerton Marina and Puget Sound
• 12:00 – 1:00 Venture Crew 1517 / Sound Dive Divers bring sea creatures to talk and “touch”
• 1:00 – 2:00 TBA (Possible Bremerton High School Drill Team)
• 3:00 – 5:00 Second Edition
7TH ANNUAL KITSAP CAR CRUZ
As part of the Kitsap Harbor Festival, on Saturday, May 23, 2015 from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. join us for the 7th Annual Kitsap Car Cruz!
This year the car show will be on Washington Avenue and 2nd Avenue in the Port of Bremerton parking lot just above the Bremerton marina festivities. Enjoy viewing and checking out the variety of special cars along Washington Avenue such as Classic, Antique, Hot Rods, Rat Rods, and Low Riders!
NEW THIS YEAR: A SECOND DAY OF BEAUTIFUL CARS ON SUNDAY!
Same place as Saturday’s car show but this year, enjoy beautiful cars a second day!
AND EVEN MORE VEHICLE’S TO ENJOY!
MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY
The West Sound Military Vehicle Club will be putting on a vintage military vehicle show Saturday and Sunday, adjacent to the Boardwalk. Most of these vehicles are restored WWII and Korean-war era combat vehicles including jeeps, weapons carriers, half tracks, bomb trucks and more. The club will also display WWII, Korea and Vietnam era military equipment and educational displays. Great photo opportunities for kids of all ages. Admission Free.
PORT ORCHARD MARINA SCHEDULE
Pirates Rendezvous Craft and Vendor Show, May 23-24, on the Waterfront
Vendor Dates are: Saturday and Sunday, May 23, 24, 2015
FATHOMS O’ FUN FESTIVAL:
Avast me hearties, scurvy ole’ salts... saucy wenches and riff-raff of all ages, come one come all t' t' annual gatherin' o' t' pirates.Craft makers and vendors will be sellin' their treaayes where t' pirates convene. Our annual appearance will kick off t' Seagull Callin' and Kitsap Harbor Festivals. But that’s not all, thar will be a seagull splat run, so watch for t' seagull bombs and prepare for fun. To attend th' craft 'n vendor show as a participatin' vendor besure to check out th' Fathoms O' Fun 'n register this day at www.fathomsofun.org. In addition to the vendor show, you will also be able to show off your best pirates costume and enter the Pirates & Pet Costume Contest.
SEAGULL SPLAT RUN
Each year, Fathoms O'Fun coordinates a 5k run! This year's run will take place on Sunday, May 24th at 10:00am, just before the Seagull Calling Wings Cook-Off!
Registration cost is minimal, and you can even get a t-shirt!
For more information and to register, please check out Fathoms O'Fun's website!
For more information on the Seagull Calling Event, which takes place during the Kitsap Harbor Festival, contact the Port Orchard Chamber of Commerce at 360-876-3505 or go online to www.portorchard.com. Applications for the Seagull Wings Cook-Off are available online at www.portorchard.com!